Top Menu

School Journey to Aberaeron

At 5:30am on Monday 1st June Year 6 made their annual journey from Catford to Aberaeron in Ceredigion, Wales for five incredible days!

Highlights included crabbing in the seaside towns’ harbour, feeding the animals every morning (including collecting the eggs for our breakfast!), learning to make our own fires, camping with our friends and building our own wigwams! It was an experience we will never forget!

,

2 Responses to School Journey to Aberaeron

1. Hanna August 22 at 12:42 pm #

Hey! I will miss this school very much. This was the best primary school that I have ever been too. I will remember you guys in the school! See you guys soon! Lots of love- Hanna x

(I WILL VISIT!)

• princess September 5 at 9:40 pm #

i will always love my rathfern family. i know in guys will always remember as i will always remember u. i will do my best to be at concerts and other event that are going.i hope every person will follow good examples and follow the yellow brick road. love from the one and only princess. p.s i will visit