Top Menu

img_5816

Year 3 Vote For Leading Citizens

Congratulations to our leading citizens…

St James’s Park Class img_5816

“Now that I have been voted to be a leading citizen to represent the year 3 cohort, I will try my best to help and encourage everyone to be positive to one another and our environment. I will care and support younger children in our school to make sure they are safe and happy. I will listen to and  respect everyone, because at Rathfern, everyone matters! At playtimes, I will make sure I help and look after anyone who needs it, for example, if a child falls over, I will help and comfort them.”   Year 3 St James’s Park

“Now that I have been voted to be a leading citizen, I will always encourage my peers and everyone at Rathfern to make the right choices. I want to help and care for people because we are one big family. I will make sure that no one is bullying any one else because we do not accept bullying at Rathfern.  I will be there for everyone to make sure everyone is safe and happy.”  Year 3 St James’s Park

Wimbledon Park Class 

screen-shot-2016-10-17-at-22-04-02

“Now that I am a leading citizen for year 3, I will continue to help and share with my peers during my learning time and play time. I am really kind and like helping others, so I believe I will be a good citizen to support other children when they need it. To me, Rathfern means family. We are one big family and I am so proud to be a part of this.”   Year 3 Wimbledon Park 

“Now that I am a leading citizen for year 3, I will care and look after anyone that is hurt or injured because we need to look out for each other. If I see children who look lonely or sad, I will approach them and ask if they are ok and why they are feeling lonely. I will try my best to try to cheer children up because everyone is entitled to have a happy education.” Year 3 Wimbledon Park 

Get Our News via Email
To get our news via email, provide your details below & select the year group(s) relevant to your children.
NEVER SHOW THIS!
Navigate or Search

At Rathfern we stand together to condemn the unlawful murder of an innocent black man, George Floyd, in Minneapolis.

We stand united in our commitment to tackle and challenge racism, address inequality and call out discrimination.