Top Menu

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 22.28.15

Change for Life Festival 25/09/18

Change For Life (1) Festival

On the 25th of September a group of KS2 children attended a Change for Life Festival at Ladywell Prendergast School. We discussed the importance of a heathy lifestyle, and shared ideas of new ways that we can become more active on a regular basis.

We got very tired and sweaty with a fast-paced warm-up, followed by fun circuit activities that the Sports Leaders had set up for us. Before we knew it, we had been exercising for a whole hour! We can’t wait to share some of these new games with our friends back at school!

“I love being part of Change For Life Club.  The Festival was a lot of fun, and my favourite activity was the bowling.  I feel as though I can help lots of people of all ages with my Change For Life knowledge”   (Cyanne Yr 4)

Take a look at some of the activities we enjoyed…

Get Our News via Email
To get our news via email, provide your details below & select the year group(s) relevant to your children.
NEVER SHOW THIS!
Navigate or Search

At Rathfern we stand together to condemn the unlawful murder of an innocent black man, George Floyd, in Minneapolis.

We stand united in our commitment to tackle and challenge racism, address inequality and call out discrimination.