Hello to all Reception children. We hope that you have had a productive first week learning from home! I just want to remind you of the rules when writing your super sentences at home.
- Always start your sentence with a capital letter. Places, names, titles and the tricky word “I” also have a capital letter.
- Finger spaces! Always use a finger space in-between your words.
- Sound out your words using your phonics knowledge. Use the phonics mat that I have attached to this post to help you.
- Now to write your word. Remember Birch class, when we hold our pens or pencils, we “Pinch and put to bed!”
- Then when our sentence is finished, we use a full stop.
Well done Reception. We are all super proud of you all. Keep up the good work!