Rathfern Primary School is a rich, vibrant and diverse community with a deep moral purpose which we enact through our core values.
- Respect each other
- Always question your best
- Take responsibility
- Help and care about each other
- Everyone matters
We demonstrate our commitment to moral purpose through:
- Nurturing powerful self-regulated learners
- Offering a broad and balanced curriculum which promotes a sense of belonging for all
- Nurturing passionate citizens of the world.
Through a social and environmental justice lens we examine and evaluate the past and present to build a more sustainable and equitable future for all.
We identify and plan opportunities for young people to engage in dialogue, practical tasks and take appropriate actions to become thoughtful, curious, responsible citizens of the planet.